Monday, July 3, 2017

Monday July 3, Day 1 at Dug

Since it is the first day, we are just beginning our project! To start off, I want to talk a little about our journey getting here. I personally went with Dave and lets just say the man is awesome. Not only did he deal with a whole car full of girls, but he was so flexible on where we wanted to eat and was just a pleasure to drive with. Even though we have only been together for a matter of about 3 days, I just feel a sense of family. I have made so many new friends and have been developing friendships with people from different towns and of all different ages, it feels like I have known them for years! At our work site that is a newly constructed home, we will be working on hardwood floors. Even though we personally don't have a family, I am touched that I am helping someone get back to living after the flood. I can not wait for end of the week when it is all done! 

Sent from my iPhone

Natalie Devine

Team Dug: Paul, Rebecca, Ben, Natalie, Jenna and Keenan

No comments: