Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Scary Days with Bruce Willis

Today on the “Bruce Willis” project we did lots of things. The man on our project likes to scare people, and I made a bet with him that he couldn’t scare me. Well, to say the least he got me, but not until he had tried a number of things. He hid under a car and grabbed my legs. Then he climbed up on the roof where I was working and he hit me with a bamboo stick.

Since our only project is one that is on the roof, sadly, we did not get much work done because it rained most of the day. But what we did get to do was spend quality time with our family of five: Ray, Judy, TomTom and Milltown (the two cats), and Booger (the puppy). We have all come to know and love them, even though we have only spent two days with them.

We have formed bonds that will not be easily broken or forgotten.

Amy Barrett

No comments: