Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Flax Seed Meal

by James Esposito

Being it's my first year, I didn't know what to expect besides all the nice compliments from the experienced ASP volunteers, like all the new friends you make, the fun you all have and the experience of the trip itself.  It's only my second day of this journey into the Midwest, where I have never been befor, but I have experience and learnded so much.  There is just something special about working with your new and old friends to make a less unfortunate person's house warmer and safer

Current members of ASP have told me accidently that I'll experience what the call "God's experiance" by the end of the week I'm down here, but I already feel I have experienced a few tiny glimpses of it already.  ASP is so great,  I'm already convinced I'm coming back next year -- which I didn't think would happen to me.  So the moral of the story is to try things that are out of yuor comfort zone because you might end up falling in love with it.

James is on the self names "Fried Oreos with powdered sugar team, serving the Flax Seed Meal site.

No comments: