Monday, July 8, 2013

Sundance Bonito

Our crew "Sundance Bonito" consists of Dan, John O, Taylor, Josh, Emily, Max and me Caleb our job is to reside an old house for this guy named Bruce and his wife Janice. Our awesome crew took on the first day with pride, power, determination and team work. We showed up at the house and instantly got unpacked and to work on the sides of the home. As we worked we joked around and talked to our home owner and got most of the water proof covering stapled to the house. As we worked we had this very cute dog watching us through the windows all day long. As we worked on the sides we had to move objects like tires and toys and boxes away from the sides of the house. One of my crew members reached for a tire to move it and I noticed that there was a spider on the tire so I said to stop and they asked why and I pointed out that the spider was a black widow.
Well that was enough excitement for one day so we moved the tire and the spider away from the site. Our day ended well with most of the water proof covering done and the siding ready to be put up. Our jobs not finished but we did good for today and there is much more excitement to come in the following days. We all can't wait for tomorrows work.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

so, who's bringing the spider home as their new pet? It better not be DAN!

Unknown said...

"Awesome Crew"? Darn tootin' with all those great guys..and gals.
I KNOW it won't be Max bringing home the pet spider, but what I don't know is how high he jumped!

Unknown said...

I don't believe any of it until I see pictures. I didn't see any pictures, did you?! lol. All hearsay. It was probably a lady bug or little house spider....... (Ooooo I'm gonna hear about this!)

Unknown said...

Oh! THAT spider? Looks more to me like one of those Creepy Crawlers we used to make in the oven..... hey, that's not a real spider! lol