Wednesday, July 18, 2018

WEDNESDAY July 11, 2018


As a third year ASP participant, I was extremely excited to come to Scott County, TN.  This year I am luckily on a double crew, Sharp Cheddar 1 and 2.  The more people, the more fun!  On m crew, I have Bill and Joel as awesome crew leaders, as well as Mallory Devine, Fiona, Josh, Micheal and myself, Jenna Costantino.  Our projects include siding, building the bathroom and other construction around the house.  We just finished day three and left the worksite feeling proud of what we've gotten done so far.  I feel very blessed to have such a hard working fun and light hearted crew.  At the end of each work day of course I feel exhausted, but I always leave with a smile on my face.  I can't wait to see our finished projects at the end of the week!
Jenna Costantino


No comments: