Friday, July 10, 2015

Dramatic Chipmunk

This trip has been a journey that I will always remember. My team and I have accomplished a lot of difficult tasks with roadblocks that have prevented us from accomplishing our goals as fast as we could. The first day we had to gently remove the floor of the hallway and put in new support beams as well as insulation. We also had to build a set of stairs to connect to the porch. Our homeowner often comes outside and talk to us. He is a funny guy and told us stories about his past. This was so much fun and I've met a lot of people that I never would have met without ASP! My team and I were able to overcome these obstacles with a lot of hard work and this is an experience that I will never forget and cherish my heart forever. 

Emma

Emma McJury, Kaitlyn Timari, Billy Gitler, Ryan Flannely, Melisa Belami

/

No comments: