Monday, July 19, 2010

Mosey Monday (?)

First day on the job, the most interesting mosey Monday I’ve ever had on all my three years of ASP. My crew is working on a house with 4 children, a pony, chickens and at least nine dogs. We quickly learned to never leave the doors open on the vans, considering in the first 10 minutes of getting to the site, the chickens were in the vans and in Doug’s tool box.


Then later on in the day, I let the 4 year old, Jacklyn help me prime the wood. By the time we were done, she had painted the pony, and the pony had painted the dog.

Another important lesson we learned was to not feed the pony. Doug fed the pony in the beginning of the day and proceeded to leave. The pony would not leave because it wanted more food. It nibbled on Sue and touched her butt, which she thought was me at first.

Along with the many others things that went on during our day as we were leaving one of our vans took a wrong turn, and Sue and the rest of my group went the wrong way and traveled up the mountain. We eventually found them when Doug and I turned our van around and came back for them. Overall it was a great and exciting day, and I can’t wait to go back tomorrow.

-Sam.

PS. I wrote this and got out of my chore for the day.

No comments: